The Gardens at Calvary provides complimentary transportation for Assisted Living residents to medical appointments on Tuesdays and Thursdays under the following guidelines. Any exceptions must be approved by the Executive Director.
- Appointments must be submitted for approval to The Gardens transportation calendar no later than one week prior to the scheduled appointment. Families will be notified of approval within 24 hours of their request being submitted.
- To best serve our residents, available appointment transportation slots are limited to four (4) slots between 8:00 AM and 12 PM and two (2) slots between 12 PM and 2:30 PM. Slots must be at least 30 minutes apart.
- These slots will be assigned on a first come/first served basis. When these slots are filled, or if the appointment falls outside the prescribed time range, the resident will need to reschedule the appointment or make other transportation arrangements.
- Residents and families may use the calendar below to assist in submitting transportation requests. The calendar indicates which time slots are already taken. PLEASE NOTE – the calendar will be updated daily, but an open slot on this calendar is not a guarantee; requests must still be submitted and approved before they are placed on the finalized transportation calendar.
- The Gardens at Calvary reserves the right to make changes at our discretion.
Transportation – Appointment Request
Submit your appointment time for approval to be placed on our transportation calendar OR let us know when YOU’RE taking your resident for an appointment.