CALVARY MINISTRIES’ MOTTO:
Carrying out The Great Commission through healing hurts and meeting needs.
We exist to provide a home of loving and compassionate care for seniors who need more than day-to-day assistance while maintaining their dignity in a Christ-Like environment.
OUR CORE VALUES:
We are all ministers.
- Having great faith in God
- Loving our seniors
- Acting with humility
Matthew 23:11-12 “But the greatest among you shall be your servant. Whoever exalts himself shall be humbled; and whoever humbles himself shall be exalted.”
We are more than a home.
- Providing mercy and compassion
- Offering motivated and diligent service
- Giving heart, ear, and shoulder
Colossians 3:23 “Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance.”
We are partners sharing a journey.
- Devoted to our relationships
- Growing together in love and understanding
- Pursuing happiness and joy
Romans 12:10,15 “Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor; . . . rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep.”